Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tues. 9/30 - update

We were able to go out to Vala's Pumpkin Farm today after Caed's appt. We met a very special family Sunday at church and they invited us to come spend the day with them. They are also a homeschool family and today was "Homeschool Day" at the pumpkin patch, so it worked out great. They are such a wonderful family and Caed of course loves their kids. Carol also met us out there. It was a needed day for me to "get away" and get my mind off of things. God knew that I needed Carol and Julie today, and I thank them for inviting us. What a fun place!! It was similar to the zoo in that you probably need a couple of days to truly see everything. I told Caed we might bring Daddy back out this weekend sometime.



Carol & Caed feeding the goats


Caed, Katherine (2nd grade), and Joseph (6th grade)


Hay ride


finding just the perfect pumpkin


Caed & "Punky"

No comments: