Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sat. 9/20 - update



This morning began good. Caed woke up fine on his own. The Free's (Kensley's family) called and we met them at the park. Caed had lots of fun. Since he knew Kaydee (10) and Cooper (6) and had played with them before, it was really a fun day for him. J., and the kids will fly back home (Lubbock) in the morning. It was sure good to see some familiar faces.

Next, we headed out to the zoo. It was really crowded, but we still had fun. Since we had been before, we tried to hit the exhibits we didn't get to the first time. Still though.....we didn't cover everything! After an hour wait, we finally got on the zoo train. Caed had really been wanting to do this. We had a fun - filled day, but now we are very tired.

I talked with my mom today. Sounds like the kids are doing great! Caleb is officially crawling now. Kinda sad about that, but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just SO ready to get my hands on him. I know he will seem so big to me when I see him. She also said Reagan is doing well and being such a big help! She has been able to catch up with all the school work she missed. We are VERY proud of her! Todd is going to try to get to Lubb. to see them soon. Not sure when/if he can come back here.

I'm going to make this short tonight. We had a full day, and I'm hoping for an early bedtime. We have been invited out to Bellevue in the morning to go to church with Carol and Cordell. (and also spend the afternoon)







the Zoo Train



Caed on the train

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori....So glad ya'll got to go back to the zoo again....what some unusual animals (loved the "twin" mohawk monkeys!) And, happy that Caed finally got to ride the train...looks like a wonderful zoo to spend lots of time in. It's great that Caed got to play with the Lubbock friends and you got to spend time with friends, too. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow. Sure do miss you ..... Love you...MeMe