Friday, September 5, 2008

Fri. 9/5 - update



Caed decided he wanted to sleep in his
hospital gown tonight! And he wonders why
everytime he turns around......we all
giggle.


Well.....today has been very busy. Began at 7am with Caed throwing up in bed. Not sure why. It has been basically non-stop ever since. Most of the day was spent working on lesson plans. Still have history to do in the morning. I currently have Reagan and Caed's clothes packed...nothing else. However, I'm somewhat surprised by my "calmness." Hopefully I will get the important stuff, and everything else.........well, I guess we'll just find that Wal-Mart!


We continue to be concerned with Caed's sleeping. He has had the 1 really bad spell (that landed us back in the hospital), 2 others that lasted until noon, and quite a few like today. Caed very seldom now wakes up on his own. We have to do everything in our power to really get him awake. And we've also noticed at night (when he's up to potty), he stumbles around a lot, running into walls, very incoherent, etc... He was never like this before. We normally had our best conversations at 3am (w/ Caed sitting on the potty). I was always amazed at how "alert" he was in the middle of the night. We also have noticed how often he takes little cat naps throughout the day. Just not sure what's going on with him. His labs continue to show everything is fine. Maybe we'll find some answers soon.


We will fly out for Dallas at 2:00 tomorrow. Please continue to pray all goes well, and Mommy doesn't "accidentally" sneak Caleb into her carry-on.


having fun on cousin Logan's bounce house


Reagan & friends


Caleb - 7 mos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have adorable kids. My prayers continue to be with you all. Just remember to take time for God and yourself. Be safe and may God bless ALL of you.

Patti from Lusby, MD

Carolyn said...

Will be praying specifically for Caed's sleeping. Also for your trip and time in Nebraska. Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm thinking of all of you and praying diligently.
Sending my love.
In His love,
Carolyn O'Cain

Anonymous said...

God we place this family in your hands, that a calm would come over them all. Everything is possible with you.

We pray God for answers in Nebraska

We pray for peace, of knowing that you are in control of all things.

Thank you God for this family, & the blessing they are to me & so many others. Amen

Anonymous said...

praying for you continually lori! for strength and peace... rest in the Father's arms! love you all!

Anonymous said...

I cry every time I read your blog. I couldn't leave my baby for a month no matter how good the caretakers. May God be with you and give you strength! I hope your little guy is soon back to 100% !