Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tue. 6/17 - update

Much of the same............some good moments, some bad, some vomiting, some pain. Todd and I went out tonight, and when we came in, he was getting sick again. He ate today, not a lot, but was interested in it. Several times I would see him go to the kitchen and stare into the frig. I asked him if he was hungry and he said yes. That is a big change! Again, we're just having to really watch WHAT he eats. Todd leaves back out for Celina in the morning.

Counting down until we're back home.................4 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you when I read how excited you are about going home! I'll bet you can hardly stand it! I'm so thankful that Caed bear seems to be getting better. At least slowly. I'm sure it will be alot of trial and error trying to figure out just what he can eat and how much--but at least he's starting to explore his options! Our God is good!! All the time!
I love looking at the pictures seeing how big and grown up Miss Reagan is and just how precious baby Caleb is! And of course Caed bear! It really makes me miss you guys! I'm excited you'll be coming to Edna--would LOVE to see you all! And of course a certain someone could come by a certain someones room and prank--oops--did I say that? I'm sure he owes her one! ha!
Off and running--not literally!
Hugs and kisses to all.
Love you,
Tina

Anonymous said...

I am counting down too!! it is so exciting i can not wait any longer!!! I pray for you and your trip!! I love you guys and can not wait till you come home!!! addie

Natalie said...

Dear Lori,
I just wanted you to know that I am still keeping up with your blog and thinking of all of you. When I drive by Southwest pool, I always think of us when we were that age. My goodness, what you have all been through! We have also been collecting turtles. What do you do with them? They smell terrible in our tank. When we put them in the pond, they escape (or get stolen).
Natalie