Friday, June 20, 2008

Fri. 6/20 - update

We leave for our Celina visit tomorrow! Should get there around 8:00 pm....... We are all excited! Todd told me that we had some VERY special people who came to our house today and worked! Oh my goodness....I am speechless! I can't believe what they did. He said they cleaned everything (sheets, blinds, baseboards, etc...), and also left lots of food! There were also some men who came and helped fix our fence. YOU ALL HAVE BLESSED US TREMENDOUSLY!!! It is extremely hard being on the receiving end, but we know it is the Lord working through you...thank you so very much! We will never forget what you have done.

I would also like to specifically thank ALL of those who continue to provide us with air miles. Todd has had to do LOTS of flying the last 2 months, juggling family and work (300 miles apart). He could never have done it without all the support from SO many of you! We are truly overwhelmed. We have been given air fare from complete strangers! Thank you GOD! We continue to be amazed at how He is providing for our every need. We have been receiving many medical bills in the mail, but the "biggie" came last week. $865,000!!!!!!!!! Total, so far...we have reached 1 million dollars in dr./hospital bills! However, instead of that weighing us down, we were relieved. Thank you Blue Cross Blue Shield!!!! We continue to see the Lord's hand in this and are thankful for providing us with good insurance. We know that this is a long way from being over, including the bills, but we just have to remember He is in control....and He will provide (like He already has)!! We want to thank each and every one of you who have had a part in that provision. We are truly humbled. May the Lord bless your GENEROUS HEARTS!!!!!!! We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you to be going home today! My heart is just SO full! We do serve a mighty God! And sure enough he hasn't brought you this far to drop you on your ear! He is in control! I love you guys and am praying for an awesome trip home to see your amazing friends there! May God continue to bless you all in a special way! Can't wait to hear stories and see pic!
Be safe and have fun!
Hugs and kisses to all
Tina

Melissa B said...

Prayers for a safe trip!! I know the comfort of your home will be so nice!! If we can do anything for you while you are home, please let us know!!

Anonymous said...

I have air fare for you too! I didn't know you could share it with others. How do I get it to you? I think I have about 9,000 miles.
Becky C
FBC Belton