Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tues. 10/28 - update


Quite a shock! We think "muscle man"
actually gained this week after
being sick!! (a few ounces) Thank you God!!



Reagan has a new nickname for Caed......
"turtle". (since he is always carrying his
shell on his back)

Speaking of backpacks, after we went down for his
weight check, I let the kids just play in the playroom
while I sat there in the lobby making lesson plans.
We were probably there 2-3 hrs. I saw
so many kids coming and going with their backpacks.
It was good for me. Most of them were 2 and under,
but I sat and talked to one girl who was 13. She just had
the STEP (lengthening) procedure this summer and was
telling me all about it. Her name is Sabrina.
Please pray for her. She was born with all these problems, so she
has been dealing with it her whole life. She was just so sweet,
and wanted to know ALL about Caed and his story. What an
encouragement she was for me today!! As well as seeing SO
many other SBS kids. For once, Caed was in the majority.



He is excited about all he is learning in "school".
We missed a whole semester last year, so we're
trying to catch up. He's doing wonderful!

6 comments:

Tana Free said...

Lori,
I am probably one of the few people who can say this...THE DRESSING CHANGE LOOKS GREAT! You did a great job! I also did something that I never thought I would be able to get through...I went to Wal-mart with all three kids. Kensley actually slept through the whole trip. God is good. I was soooo tired when I got home that I wanted to crash! BUT, I did it! I just know there is a light somewhere at the end of this tunnel for both of us, we just need a telescope to see it right now. Keep looking for the light and remember YOU are a light to so many people. Love ya, Tana

Anonymous said...

Love the "new" look of the blogspot!
Love you all
Continuing to pray!
Hugs and kisses
Tina

Anonymous said...

Sounds like yall had lots of fun!!!! Still praying love and miss you alot.
Sam Owen :)

Anonymous said...

I see you're giving your blog a makeover. Just wanted to tell you about a few neat (and free) sites:

1. Adorable backgrounds: www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

2. Music on your blog:
www.playlist.com

3. Counter for your blog:
www.freehitcounters.biz

4. Signature for your posts:
www.mylivesignature.com

Thanks for continuing to share your story...

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm so excited to hear about the weight gain! I love ya'll and praying for ya'll always! I can't wait till we get to see you all again! God is AWESOME!
Love ya'll,
Liz Novak

Unknown said...

salicylic acid 6 cream is used to treat hyperkeratotic lesions like corns, warts, psoriasis, chronic dermatitis, keratosis pilaris, ringworm and athlete's foot etc.Take the required quantity of the medicine and gently apply it to the affected area twice daily. Do not apply this medicine to wounded, damaged, or cut skin.