Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sun. 10/12 - update

Just simple pictures of the kids, but big moments for this Mommy. Things as simple as eating breakfast together or the 3 of them playing....we haven't got to experience much of these lately. Things I love to see!

Went to Life Spring Church again this morning. It was wonderful as usual. The rest of our day was pretty relaxing....just doing laundry and hanging out.

My dad made it back to Lubbock just fine.....only to find a flat on the car at the airport.







3 comments:

Stacy said...

You have the most beautiful children!! I'm so glad for the time you're getting to spend with them. I know God is going to restore to you the time the "locusts have eaten". But right now it's hard, that's definitely understandable! Anyway, just wanted to let you know I think they're all beautiful kids, and I'm praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Lori, It is sooooo good to see the three kiddos together and know you are savoring each moment. We continue to pray for Caed's complete healing and are lifting you up to be filled with His peace and His strength to sustain you in the days ahead until you and your sweet family are all back home together once again. Psalm 55:18 He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me. Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. Loving you and praying for your sweet family, Zora

Carolyn said...

Sweet pics, Lord! Won't be long before your whole family will be together again.
Sending my love, hugs, and prayers...
In His love,
Carolyn O'Cain