Monday, October 20, 2008

Last day w/ Caleb 10/20 - update











This will be short tonight. We have to get up at 5:00 in the morning to take my mom and Caleb to the airport. It was a wonderful last day (if that's really possible). At one point my mom needed to get some things done with packing, etc...so I took the kids downstairs to the playroom. As I sat and played with them, I also just watched and listened. It was so good for my heart. The Lord gave me a glimpse of what's to come! I am so ready to get to our home and for the 3 of them to actually play together. (something they have yet to experience) Sure....I am scared. I feel totally overwhelmed just thinking about everything. But, our present situation (extreme separation) has caused me to long more than ever for our family to get back together. The Lord has given me a peace that I cannot explain.

...the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)


My precious Caleb..........oh! I'm going to
miss him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Caed's good friend (Reid) from Celina called him today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!!!!!!!!
Sam Owen