Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sat. 10/4 - update




Rest...........that's basically what I've been able to do all day today. Todd and Caed went and ran errands, played at the park, went to lunch/supper, and out to play football somewhere here at the hospital. And what did Mommy do?................rest! It has been so nice, but also a very strange feeling (being here and not having Caed by my side 24-7) It has been good for Todd and Caed to have some "male bonding" time, and also me to just be able to stay in my pajamas all day. ha! I'm sure we'll have an early bedtime tonight as well. Sometimes 'rest' is just what your body needs.

We have finalized the plans for my parents and also Reagan & Caleb to come next week. They will fly up Thurs. night!! I am SO VERY excited to see them!!!!!!! Just hate that Todd can't be here too. We want to say a special thank you to Russ, Doug, and Kendell for everything!!!!!!!!! God has truly used you 3 to help make our reunion possible! We love you all!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Glad you got a much needed day of rest!

Anonymous said...

Todd, Brenda said you may need wheels when you get home. I have some you can use. Call me when you get to Celina.

Jane W.

Carolyn said...

How wonderful that you could rest today. Definitely what you needed! Enjoy your down time!!!
Showers of His greatest blessings to you all!!!
In His love,
Carolyn O'Cain