Thursday, October 9, 2008

Reunited at last!



Thank you Lord! Everything went well......and they are HERE!!!! Caed and I went and bought balloons for Reagan. He was SO excited! I don't think there is a person here in the hospital or at the grocery store that isn't aware of Caed's "baby brover and big sister" coming today. He literally stopped strangers and told them all about our big day. As we were waiting there at the airport my stomach was in knots. Finally, I saw the stroller come around the corner and I literally lost it. I couldn't even walk. Caed and Reagan began running toward each other. Reagan was crying too. (as well as Nana & Grandaddy!) I'm sure we were quite a sight for all the on-lookers. ha! We just sat right there and laughed and cried for what seemed like forever.

By the way......long story, but the Lord 'moved a mountain' and a room here at the Lied came available around 6:00 tonight. Carol and Cordell let us borrow their extra vehicle. (we found it! and everything worked out perfectly.....thank y'all SO MUCH!!!)

Caed's UGI is scheduled for 8:30 in the morning. Hopefully.....we'll be done by noon. Our plan is to head out to the pumpkin patch. Supposed to be really pretty the next 2 days!

Thank you for your 'extra' prayers for me (especially) today. It was hard, but ended SO SWEET! ..........................and yes, Caleb was so wonderful. He kept staring at me, but I did get lots of precious smiles too!!!


only thing missing was Todd!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture--all together!!! Enjoy and "GO RAIDERS"! Thought you might have on a "cornhuskers" shirt. ha Keep those smiles coming! Love-Grammy

Stacey said...

Brings tears to my eyes to see you surrounded by your three little ones at last. Glad they made it safely!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family... enjoy your precious time...

Teri Williams

Anonymous said...

So happy for all of you, I know it must be so wonderful to have all your children with you. Enjoy it.

Sheri

Kelly said...

So glad everyone made it ok. Enjoy being surrounded by your loved ones. Im sure you will have such a great time! Love you all.

Kelly & Scott

Anonymous said...

Look at Caleb's hair! He has some and it is so curly! What ever time has been lost, he will know your love and catch up for lost time! There is no love like a mother's love!

Carolyn said...

What an awesome picture of the 4 of you all together! God will keep you close at heart and you'll all be closer than ever before. Enjoy your time together!
Sending my love, hugs, and prayers...
In His love,
Carolyn O'Cain

Anonymous said...

Oh Lori, now I am crying at work while I am reading this! I am so happy for you to have your babies all together again. I pray for you all to be together permanently SOON! Have a wonderful time together,

Chad, Brandi, Chayse & Bayleigh Dean

Anonymous said...

What beautiful smiles on your faces! Enjoy these precious days together.

Heather Roberts

Melissa B said...

LOVE THOSE SMILES!! Glad you are all together!! Sorry Todd is not, but happy he got to be there this past week. Have a GREAT weekened!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful site!! It brought tears to everyone eyes to see you finally reunited with all your "babies"! Enjoy it..we will keep the prayers coming that your home SOON!! Sherri R