Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Pictures

Resting hasn't been a regular occurence so when he does we are so thankful.....even if it is induced.

This was a major moment for us.....we saw our Caed return for the first time in 11 days. He smiled and laughed and wanted to shoot Nana and Granddaddy with his new gun. We were all laughing and crying for this blessing.

Here is Caed's reaction to seeing his big sister for the first time since being here. She was just as excited and provided great therapy for her brother.

They were so happy to spend some time together and it was wonderful to see him so active and full of life.

We had tried to convince him to blow bubbles for 7 days (they are breathing therapy) and Reagan was here 30 minutes and had him getting after it. We were all excited.




7 comments:

bobcat fan said...

What a joy to see the pictures of your happy little boy. I know that you must be elated. God supplies our every need and I am sure that Caed's smile is exactly what your family needs right now.

Jane Willard

Anonymous said...

Todd, Lori --I am so glad to hear and see that Caed is doing better. PRAYER really does work and beleive me I kow that you have had tons. I haven't had time to get him something yet but we will and then I will send it to ya'll. Caed , blow those bubbles and make them really BIG!!! I will keep in touch and take care of yourselves and we love ya'll. Angie ,Tyler, Kevin and rest of the crew.

Anonymous said...

hey buddy your pics made me cry cause I miss you so much glad to hear and see your progress i will see you soon I luv u so so so so so so so much ADDIE:):):)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cade hope u get better!! :-)
Victoria

Anonymous said...

PRASIE THE LORD. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY. HE IS THE CREATOR. HE KNOW EVERY HAIR ON OUR HEAD. WE ARE SO BLESSED TO KNOW CAED AND WITNESS THE MIRCLE OF HIS LIFE. THE PICTURE'S ARE WOUNDERFUL TO SEE. WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CAED RUNNING AROUND THE CIRCLE AGIAN. GOD BLESS SEE YA SOON. THE OWEN FAMILY

Anonymous said...

What a gift our children are to each other! I am so reminded as I see the pics of them together. Just blows me away how much better he looks today! Praise the Lord! We continue to pray!
Davis Family

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Caed, looks like he was so happy to see his sissy! My kids are the same way! We will pray more for you guys!! God Bless!

Melissa, Kendra & Kennedy Ballard