Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wed. 8/6 - update

Had another "normal" day. Basically stayed here at the house and just played. Caed has been on his new med, Lomotil, now for 24 hrs. The purpose of this is to help dry up body fluids and slow his intestinal movement. (probably very similar to Imodium.....only stronger). So far, his trips to the restroom have decreased by 1/2. Although they are still purely liquid in form. We will take any good news....and not "living" in the restroom like before is a definite positive.

I am getting to have a girl's night out tonight. I am meeting my very best friend growing up (Lesli) for dinner. Should be fun! She is starting to homeschool this year, and boy do we have lots to talk about.



Caed likes to administer his own meds


Our weekly Wed. med delivery from Home Infusion


Our 2 future Red Raiders
(can you guess what Caed had been drinking....?)
Gatorade!!



Timmy and Rose sunning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are better, and Caed, I am so glad Mom posted a picture of Rose and Timmy, I heard so much about them while you were visiting now I know what the look like!!! I really enjoyed seeing all of you and thank you so much for taking the time to come see us. We miss you all.
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Erin, Collin's Mommy! Aren't the boring days the best!? Boring days = no hospital stays, surgeries, or any other short gut related issues!! I have several questions and would LOVE to compare some of our son’s treatments! Please call me...520-861-3177, I don't work so feel free to call at your convenience!


Erin