Sunday, August 24, 2008

THANK YOU!!

I honestly do not believe there is a word in the English language that adequately expresses our love and gratitude to YOU ALL!!!!! We are speechless and overwhelmed!


First of all, thank you Stan and Megan. Thank you for caring and allowing the Lord to use you to indeed "bless our socks off!" The timing could not have been more perfect.


I wanted to use this weekend to just "soak it all in!" The Lord kept telling me to BE STILL!! There was so much I wanted to write, but I knew I needed to just listen and be encouraged. The last couple of days have actually been quite difficult. My body literally gave out yesterday. Not sure if it was a low blood sugar spell, exhaustion, or a combination of several things. I cried a lot. I slept a lot. My parents (and also Todd's mom) helped out enormously. Thank you all for stepping in and allowing me to have a day to truly rest. It was definitely needed.


Now, back to the blog. Wow!!! Amazing.....we cannot get over ALL the support. As the comments grew, all I could do was look at Caed (completely oblivious to the whole thing) and thank God for loving us the way He does. And for showing us in such a tangible way! We are blown away by the number of "strangers" all over this country that are aware of our story and especially for praying for a little boy they do not even know!!! As someone who minored in Geography in college.....what fun......to find all the places on the map!!! With each push of the pin, I tried to picture who you were, and pray for God to bless you for the way you have touched my family. Again, it was such a picture to me how BIG our God is. So far, we have counted 29 states & 4 countries!!!! Thank you God!!!! Like I stated in an earlier post, satan was attacking us so hard these past couple of weeks. And then, to see how the Lord used each and every one of YOUR prayers to block his fiery darts. You truly will never know what you have done for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! Isn't Caed going to be blown away someday when he understands what all happened for him!!!!

A passage came to mind tonight as I was looking over the map (one I have used before):


You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give Him no rest till He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth. (Isaiah 62:6-7)

Yes, this all began because a little 4 yr. old boy desperately needed prayer. And STILL does!! However, no one (especially me) would have ever imagined how the Lord is using this to touch so many people all over the country and even world. May HE receive all the glory!!


Oh God.....make YOUR fame known in ALL the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





plus.......Honduras, Scotland, Australia, & Canada!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were out of town this weekend and missed out on the blog and adding our names to "the list". We love you and are still praying in Celina!
The Oldhams
Celina, Texas

Anonymous said...

what fun i've had getting on to see how many comments! oh, lori i knew it would be a healing balm for your wounded soul! thank you God! you are truly amazing! continue to be blessed sweet lori--sit back and see just how many people love you and your family and are praying for you! even those that don't leave daily comments! they are still reading and praying!
love you girl
Tina

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing when I read the different comments from it seemed like ALL OVER the world........what awesome and amazingly wonderful things our God does for us! We love you all and are all praying!
Zora