Friday, August 8, 2008

Fri. 8/8 - update

Called Dr. Higgins today. He said it was fine to just give Lomotil every 12 hrs. Caed never complained of his tummy hurting today, but continued to not have an appetite. Ate very little all day! The past 2 days he has only had about 5 BM's. (from the usual 8-9)

Also... please continue your prayers for little Kensley. She and her family will be driving up to Nebraska to check out the transplant center. There is also a small bowel rehabilitation program there, and she will be evaluated on Mon. and Tues. This is the same place our drs. once talked to us about.


The kids had so much fun at Joyland tonight. We went with my cousin Marnie and her little boy, Logan. Here are some pictures from our exciting evening!



Happy 6th mo. Birthday today Caleb!!!


Having fun with Daddy


This was a dragonfly Caed spotted out in the
backyard this afternoon. He named him "Friend."


Seems Grandaddy is having a little
trouble connecting the safety belt.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA! WAIT!!! NO!!! Cause I asked my mom if ya'll left something or DID something-- that's what i'm more concerned about and she was like uh... no! SO WHOSE LYING?!?!? LOVE YA and still praying!!

Anonymous said...

Lori, I am a friend of Marilyn's and have been praying for y'all and following Caed's blog since March. I have also met you at bible study and know your mom, dad, Stan & Megan.....I just wanted to let you know that we have been and will continue to pray for Caed and all of you during this time. I also know Kensley's family in a round about way my oldest is in school with their oldest and their kindergartner will start with mine, I was wondering if you know if they have a web-site for Kensley so we can keep up with specific prayer requests and needs. If they do, would you please let me know? --Thanks, and thank you for keeping us posted on Caed and his progress...I worked at the Children's Hospital for about 12 years, and I am glad that you were there to receive care, and to have a great Christian man and Dr. like Dr. Higgins over-seeing his GI care.