Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fri. 8/15 - update

Today was a good day for Caed. I woke him up this morning, and when I started singing "Happy Birthday, " he got the biggest grin and said, "Am I 5 today?" He immediately went to find Grandaddy to tell him Happy Birthday too!

Reagan had her final day at Cheer Camp, and there was a pep rally for all the parents to come see. She did a great job!

After lunch, Todd took Reagan and Caed to the movie (while I stayed here with Caleb). Then, this evening a few friends of mine that I grew up with (and 1 that we hadn't seen in many years) came over to the house to visit. It was lots of fun. We laughed til we cried........ I sure needed this!!

Tomorrow is Caed's party. He wanted to go bowling. He told me tonight that he "hopes he can have a good birthday and not throw up...." He also asked me several days ago, "Mommy, when I'm 5 will all this be gone?" (referring to his central line and G-tube) Please continue to pray for him. Like I've been telling people a lot lately......Outwardly, he's doing SO good! Inwardly.....not so much! He still is a very sick little boy. You just don't know it when you look at him. (which is a praise....that he can appear "normal") Thank you for all your comments, cards, calls, texts, etc...for him today. You truly helped make the "big #5" very special!!!

**Also, I will ask you to please remember to keep praying for his weight. We need him to gain about 8 oz. by Mon. If not....he will have to go back on TPN!!!!!



Happy Birthday Grandaddy & Caed!



Cheerleading Camp
(I grew up and went to school with these little girls'
mommies!!!!)


Reagan and Bergan at the pep rally



Lesli, Clint, me, and Marnie having fun reminiscing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lori,

Just a quick note to tell you how much we love you and are praying for you! God is using you in such a special way with your blogs. Like I told you before, I'm ready to subscribe if I need to! :)

We continue to pray for your precious family everyday.

Hope Caed has a great party!

Love,
Libby and David