Friday, April 3, 2009

"I'm here for CAED!"

I got a call this afternoon from our home infusion company (the one I love so much.......not!). There was a new voice on the other end of the line, and I was a little annoyed having to re answer ALL the same questions we've been dealing with since Dec. After I had been talking for awhile, the woman said, "Calm down dear....I'M here for Caed. Whatever he needs.....I will make sure he gets!" I was in complete shock. This surely wasn't the same company that had continuously caused my blood pressure to rise with every phone call. She went on to say how she "worked MUCH differently than.......(our previous pharmacist). She told me how her philosophy is "the patient's needs come 1st!" I responded with...."well, thank you!....YOU are truly an answer to our prayers." She laughed and said she had NEVER heard that one before!

So.....on Tues. they will be delivering everything Caed needs....and this time we won't have to pay a dime!

Thank you Lord AGAIN how You prove Yourself Faithful!!!!!!

Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink (tube feeds included); or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? (Matthew 6:25-27)

**
just a little "poop update" : Caed only had 2 stools yesterday! That is a 1st!!!!!! The past month or so, his frequency has dropped to only 3-5/day. HE IS MAKING TREMENDOUS PROGRESS!!!!!! Can't wait to tell NE! (earlier this fall he was averaging 10-12) Now, we just need to pray his upcoming scope and sm. bowel series say the same thing.

5 comments:

kristie said...

praise the lord!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your post today. All things do work for those who trust in the Lord.
Have a great weekend.

Stacey said...

Wooohooo! How great it is to see an answer to prayer for bags! I can rest easier now knowing that he will be able to continue bulking up for The Biggest Loser!

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! HE JUST NEVER LETS US DOWN. SO THANKFUL FOR THE ANSWERED PRAYERS AND THAT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD THAT "REALLY DO CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS".....LOVE YOU ALL...MEME

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Thank you Lord for doing what we think is the impossible!
Mar