Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good 'ole Texas




Haven't seen this flag for awhile, and boy did it make me happy when I saw it. Not to mention getting to eat at my favorite place!!!! My heart is definitely longing to get back to the Lone Star State. Just a few more days..........................

Thank you Opperman's for a wonderful lunch! Call me strange, but it really did me good to eat here. ha! (and I'm not just referring to the rolls!) I love you guys and enjoy getting to know you more each time we're together.

Thank you sweet Carol for watching the kids for me this evening. They had a ball!! They truly love you both!! Thank YOU for simply loving them!

**please pray for Cordell - he is down in his back.

**also pray for our good friends, Micheal and Allison. They have had a really tough time the last 3 months. They have lost 3 immediate family members (unexpectedly). They are drawing strength from God, but I know in times like this you just wonder "how much more, Lord?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you, Lori. For your new friends and "family", for a homecoming that's in sight,for ya'lls health and safety.
Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Tina

Carolyn said...

The Lord has blessed you so abundantly in Omaha, Lori. New, life-long friends that share His love with your and your family. How like the Lord!!!
Sending my love, hugs, and prayers.
In His great love,
Carolyn O'Cain