Friday, November 7, 2008

Fri. 11/7 - update




This was where the kids sat the entire day! Just waiting for the snow....................... Reagan even posted signs up on the window calling for SNOW!!! ha! They were so excited last night as they went to bed thinking they would wake up to a "winter wonderland." They have been so sad today, and almost upset with ME (thinking I have had something to do with it). ha!

This morning Caed woke up with a pretty bad headache. He sniffed and snorted all night, so I just assumed he was getting the sinus junk Todd had last weekend. He cried a lot in pain, and our days of me rubbing a cool cloth on his forehead resurfaced again. It was hard to relive, but I was trying to stay positive and be thankful that it was only a headache. I gave him some Tylenol and he finally fell back off to sleep. He slept til noon, and has been fine (normal) ever since. I don't think it had anything to do with CO2 level or anything, but your mind sure goes to all that! I guess only time will tell. Please pray it was nothing. My throat has been hurting today some which is always an indication of a cold coming on, so again......we'll see.

Tomorrow we plan on just hanging out here again. It was a nice day today for me. We had school in our pajamas, and I finally got dressed around 4:30!!! Hopefully we can just have another relaxing day (waiting and praying for that snow.....I'm sure) We will also be cheering on our Red Raiders!!!!!! GO TECH!!!!

Praise - Caed had only 4 total stools yesterday. Haven't seen that number since........????? Also, he slept ALL night last night!! Again, he hasn't done that in a very long time. Today he has had only 5 stools. He IS improving!!!!!! Thank you God!

2 comments:

Melissa B said...

Hope you all stay well and get to see some snow too!!

Carolyn said...

Keep believing! God is working!!! Caed is being healed!
Still praying for you all. Enjoy the snow when it comes.
In His great love,
Carolyn O'Cain