Saturday, June 25, 2011

Post-Op

Caed's surgery lasted about an hour and 1/2. All went well. Dr. M cut on Caed's original incision, removed gallbladder, took liver biopsy, and cleaned up a few adhesions. Caed is recovering as expected. Today was hard, but he has been super brave!

I have MUCH I want to write about.... This week has been tough. REALLY tough! Foremost in our thoughts is Anita and Hamish. They lost their little girl on Monday. We had a sweet time together on Thurs, but my heart still aches so badly for them. Then....everything Caed has gone through. This surgery was not on our agenda when packing our bags for Omaha. I am thankful for it, but just wasn't prepared.

I will write more.....when I can. THANK YOU for all your prayers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to know all went well. Caed continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

sildenafil 100mg may not work the first time for everyone. Making sure you're sexually aroused will increase the probability of it working for you. Once it does start to work, you can expect your erection to last anywhere from two to three hours.