Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain down

You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it; I, the LORD have created it. (Isaiah 45:8)





Just as the clouds have blanketed the sun the last several weeks, my heart has also been heavy....burdened.....and just down right dreary. I am struggling greatly with some things and am continually beating myself up about it. I need answers. I need clarity. I need God to speak to me. To show me HIS desire in the matter. And yet just like these spring rains (storms) that just continue to show up day after day after day.....I feel like I too am getting no where. Drowning in confusion. LORD.....I need the "sunshine." I need to see YOU! Please cover my heart with peace. Help me to be still. To block out all the "voices" and listen in silence. I long to hear from YOU..................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you tonight! Love you,
Mar

Tina Coleman said...

Praying for you Lori! For peace and answers!
Love you,
Tina

Anonymous said...

So sorry you have going through such a rough time right now, will be praying for peace for you.
Love the video's, thank you so much for sharing.
Love You
Sheri C

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures and am so thankful you take the time to share with us. I know it is not easy in all you have to do.
Praying for the Lord to just meet all your needs and give you peace.

Colleen said...

Lori, hang in there... You are always in my thoughts and prayers!! Caed is gorgeous and looks AMAZING!!!

Carolyn said...

I understand... I'm praying for His still small voice to speak ever so clearly to your heart. He has much to tell you.
In His great love,
Carolyn O'Cain