Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thur. 7/10 - update

Not much to report today. He did great again! Ate a lot....and kept it down.

Please pray for his upper GI, etc... in the morning - 9:00. I truly do not know what to expect with him. Normally these procedures produce LOTS of anxiety, but this will be our 1st out-patient one. I haven't even told him where we're going in the morning. I think he'll be ok....but again, once we get into the room, and he sees the big x-ray machines, etc....it might all come back again. Also, pray for the results!!!!! We can see how God is healing him on the outside. We pray this will show a clear picture of what HE'S done on the inside as well!

I'm off to pick up Todd at the airport......................

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'll be praying that he will do okay and for the results! Sigh. I feel so bad knowing that tomorrow may be a rough day for him. I hope some good results make it worthwhile!

So glad to hear about days without throwing up any!

Anonymous said...

Praying for a nice calm peace and for great results!
Love you,
Tina