Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sat. 7/19 - update

Another normal day around here. The kids (minus Caed) went swimming this afternoon. Caleb's first time in the pool. He did great....was thoroughly relaxed. Caed did his usual.....throw things in for others to catch. Not much else really to report on. Thank you Lord for (non-drama) days like today.

**thank you also Fellowship Church Lubbock! Your continued weekly prayer cards have been a constant encouragement. We love you and appreciate you for caring for Caed like you have.



Ahhhh!! Feels good.........


Caed & "Jack" (his robot dog)
(thanks Richardson's!!)

3 comments:

JennRawks said...

Let me introduce myself first. I am Jenn. Just a person browsing through blogs and your page and your family has touch my heart! I am a mother and I have admiration for you and your family. God bless you all, your beautiful strong son, and my daughter Mikayla and I will put you all in our prayers at night!

Anonymous said...

Hey i am glad to hear that everyone is having fun at the pool,including Caed,. Caed looks a lot better now. And Jack your new robot dog is sssssssooooooo cool i wish i had one. Caed you rock and i love you !!!!!!!!!!!!

TammyW said...

Hi Lori & Todd, I wish I knew you better when you lived in Edna. My daughter, Alexis, still talks about you. (turning a rainy day into a great beach day) I try to read your blog daily. Our son too has an illness. There are days when it really hurts my heart. I turn to God over and over again. He gets me through daily decisions. Your blog is a blessing. God is using you to encourage me. Bless you, Tammy Williams