Monday, September 14, 2009

Universal Studios/Adventure Island



Had a GREAT day yesterday at Universal Studios and Adventure Island theme park. We did both in one day, and we are exhausted. With all the walking we have done (and have yet to do).....who needs Tony Horton? (Todd would argue) The kids are having a blast!!! It has rained off and on....but the showers usually only last 30 minutes or so. We have ponchos, so we can just keep on truckin'. Definitely the highlight of yesterday was The Blue Man Group!!! wow.....so cool. I think it was for Caed too. You know how he loves drums!!! He just couldn't understand why they drum with PAINT!!

I don't have a whole lot of time to really share with you about our trip so far. (the kids and Todd are at breakfast while Mommy is blogging) But....wanted to at least share some pictures.

Our plan today is SeaWorld......and then Disney the following 3. We've been told Caed will get to "pet" Shamu.....he's a little nervous about it though.



NBA restaurant


Caed and Spidey (he was a little nervous.....Spiderman was too real!)
btw....Greg, he reminded me SO much of YOU! ha


one of the highlights of their day (and by "their"....I'm referring to Todd, Caed, & Reagan)
This was Curious George's ball factory - it was neat




little rain delay


Jaws

Scooby and Shaggy (Caed asked us why Shaggy talked in such a high voice.....funny!)


Animal Actors show (Caed received special treatment by sitting on the front row and then getting to pet Frank the pug.....apparently this dog was the star of Men in Black 2) ???


....and yes, Caleb will soon be sporting "Thing 3"


AWESOME show! (but no pics allowed)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your good times Love the pics and updates.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to blog! What fun!!! Love the "Thing" t-shirts and yes, Lori, I am a bit partial to your t-shirt!!
Love you guys!
Carol

Greggo said...

Now THAT looks like fun!!! I bet they are lovin' it!!! Spidey, huh? I could do spidey. I'd have to maintain my girlish figure though.....

Anonymous said...

HOW AWESOME! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! Travis Thompsen called me last night and said that he had called Todd's cell phone and left a voice message yesterday (Sunday). He works Tuesday evening, but said he is free Monday and Wednesday. HE SAID PLEASE HAVE THEM CALL ME! So, hope you find the time. I know you are busy and there is so much to do, but perhaps he could be of some assistance when you actually go to Disney World. LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT TIMES, YOU DESERVE IT. Aunt Pat

Anonymous said...

That looks like great fun, I am so glad you all are getting this trip. I am so sorry that I missed you while in Edna, Had my own apt that could not be changed but wishing you all a good trip and I am sure Caleb is having his own fun at Nana's
Thank you for sharing
Sheri

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall are having a great time. I am so happy for all of you! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about the resort you are staying at.

Kerri Bryan