Monday, January 11, 2010

Special prayer request

Please join us in praying for some very dear friends of ours. They have desired to begin a family of their own for so many years now. It has been a long, HARD road as any of you who have struggled with infertility can attest to! Currently they are in the process of fostering to adopt. Without going into the full story (lots of glitches in the system, sad to say).....they will be going to court tomorrow (Tues.) to fight to keep a little 7 week old baby boy in their home. They are completely exhausted emotionally and physically from this whole battle. They know GOD is in control and are trusting Him FULLY regarding the outcome.....however, it doesn't take away the pain and their love for little Baby G. They will be in court all day tomorrow. PLEASE pray for this sweet sweet couple and for the Lord to pour out His blessing and favor!!!!

Caed, Caleb, and Reagan with Greg & Kristie the summer Caed got out of hospital. My kids absolutely LOVE "Jack" and Kristie!!!!!!! (when Caed was first learning to talk, "Greg" came out as "Jack"......and we have called him that ever since) :)

We LOVE you guys!

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills {his purpose} for me. (Psalm 57:1-2)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update on Greg and Kristi--I will keep them close to my heart and in my prayers. May God's will be done in their lives and the struggle they are going through. Please give them my love--Grammy

Colleen said...

Prayers for your friends... Hard road! How well I know. Please let me know how everything goes.

Anonymous said...

PRaying for God's will in this young couples lives. May they know His love and strength, power and guidance through this turmoil of time.

With greetings,
McLays :)

Greg "Jack" said...

It's amazing when you can step back for a minute and see the body of Christ.....how powerful it is even when moving in prayer for strangers like Kristie and I. It's horribly humbling and makes me desire to live my life better as a Christian. It's simply a beautiful thing, the body of Christ.