Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sun. 7/27 - update

Whew!! The past 4 days came and went....and boy was it GOOD! Elizabeth asked Todd a year ago to put their wedding date on the calendar. Little did we all know, God had a much bigger picture in mind. Ever since we left Edna 2 yrs. ago, we have longed to go back to see our friends and church family. However....God knew this was the exact time we needed to see them most. I was overwhelmed with emotions this morning in church. These precious people were our family for 5 years. Just to see their faces again was like medicine on a wounded soul. Thank you for your continued support for our family. We love you all more than you will EVER know!

I'm not sure why I am surprised by these things, but this evening as we were flying from Houston to Dallas, a young woman sat beside Reagan, Caleb, and I. It was purely divine providence!!! The Lord used her to speak to me.....to encourage me.....it was like "He" was sitting there reminding me things I needed to hear again. Allason, I know we were BOTH kinda blown away by "everything, " but I truly want to thank you for your boldness. For immediately speaking to me about the Lord (even though you had no idea I was even a Christian). What courage to do that! And, what a reminder to me to do likewise.

**Happy Birthday Aunt Megan!!!!! We love you and miss you so VERY much!!!!


Ms. Tina and the kids
(Bridgette....my lips are sealed!! You'll just have to
wait and see for yourself when you get back from
Honduras) ha!


Caed and his BEST-EST buddy Greg
(Caed asked me one day if Greg could come over
to the hotel and play!)


We love you both "Jack" and Kristie!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a blast with you guys this weekend!!! Thanks for letting us hang with you! And thanks for letting me play with Caleb so much! IT wonders for my soul as well. We love you guys so much!!!
g & k

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous and nerveous to know what happened... miss you guys and love you all

Anonymous said...

where are you guys? how was caed's appt.
enjoyed the visit more than you can imagine!
hugs and kisses
love you all