Monday, July 14, 2008

Sun. 7/13 - update

Good day! The kids and I visited Indiana Ave. Baptist here in Lubbock. This church literally took us under their wing and ministered to us over abundantly during Caed's hospital time. There are not words that can possibly express HOW MUCH we appreciate how they supported and loved on this little family that they did not even know!!! We will never forget your outpouring!

We finally made it to the BIG 100 cc!!!!!!!! (G-tube) Caed will go to his GI dr. tomorrow to get his weekly weight check and also has his 1st appt. with the play therapist.

He did great again......ate tons......and kept it ALL down! Thank you Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caed it is 3am and I am on a bus to Colorado with your dad I am so so happy you ate I love you bunches yes!!!!!! You got to 100 cc I am so proud of you buddy keep up the good work addie

Anonymous said...

SHEESH!!! Sounds like a HUNGRY boy! I guess he has 3 months to make up for!!! Watch your hands when you give him food!!

Stacey said...

LOL! I was thinking the same as "g munny"! Maybe he's eating a ton because he didn't eat for so long! I'd wanna make up for lost time too!

Anonymous said...

I have kept up with your daily posts and am very thankful that Caed is so much better. Your faith is an inspiration to all of us and we praise God that you have stayed the course! We continue to lift you up in prayer. In Him, Sharon & Joey Bonnot