Monday, June 16, 2008

Mon. 6/16 - update

I guess short and sweet is a good sign! Caed's day was the same as it has been all week. Todd took him to the movie to see Kung Fu Panda this afternoon. He did just fine and had some great new moves to show us when they got home. He ate several bites of apple today, and also a little soft taco tonight for supper (which has stayed down). He did throw up a few more times today than yesterday, but not bad. Reagan started swimming lessons today here in Idalou. She loved it!

Caed is counting the days when we come to Celina!!! (we fly in this Sat.)

Also, for you Edna folks....we are planning to come there the weekend of July 24! Todd is officiating a wedding. IF things can continue the way they are now, all 5 of us will be able to come!! We are very excited. Caed sure has missed his girlfriend, Micah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Help, Lord." Psalm 12:1

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I´m laughing out loud here and it doesn´t matter even though my kid just went to bed because she can´t hear it. You really should think about that sometime. You never realize how quiet you are when you put your kids to sleep until you put a deaf child to sleep and can keep partying. Ha! It´s pretty funny!

I´ll be home August 6th so I´ll miss you when your down. Sad! But please go see my mom for me. That would make me feel better for missing ya´ll. Even though I am doing the Lords work! Ha!

Oh and do please stay out of my room although I am craving some homemade cookies right now. Actually anything American Homemade sounds good to me!

Thanks for continued prayers and support!! Love You all and I too am still praying