Thursday, July 14, 2011

101

That's the number of questions we are hearing each day from Caed concerning his recent hospital stay. Quite honestly, they completely catch me off guard because they occur at very random times during the day. While walking the aisles at Dollar General I was told...."Mommy, I want you to tell me the truth! " (talk about a statement that makes a parents' heart skip a beat) I thought I was about to be hit with the infamous Santa Claus inquisition. I was ready for that one. Been there-done that. Nope. He proceeded to ask a question about his surgery. Ugh. I reluctantly answered as truthfully as I could without scaring him. That was apparently good enough, and he was on to search out the toy section. There have been so many questions just like this that come at very odd times throughout the day. Some of them are things that I honestly didn't even remember happening.

Caed is definitely doing better though. He has been sleeping through the night the past several nights. I guess he is just processing it now through all his questions. It saddens my heart that he even has to go through this, but I know it's just part of the process. And unfortunately....it's life.

This too shall pass..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweet boy, to wise for his age. So thankful he has such wonderful parents and family to help him through all of this.
Praying for physical and emotional healing.
Sheri Crabb

Unknown said...

sildenafil 120mg On how long its effects may last, it has a half-life of about three to four hours. This simply means that the active amount of it in your body reduces by around half after three to four hours.