Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two and a half years.....

Sure wish my readers consisted of short gut parents only today. I have SUCH amazing news, and would love to give you all the exciting 'intestinal details.' However....I realize that most of you reading this don't have poop journals for your 7 yr. old kids, nor do you take pictures and text them to your husband. haha!! Therefore I will spare you the details. Just know we had an extraordinary praise today. One that hasn't been seen for 2 1/2 YEARS! And one we thought we would never see....this side of Short Gut Life!


4 comments:

smorris said...

Lori -
I'm not a shortgut parent but I am rejoicing with you on this good news! God is Good!

Greggo said...

Praise God for GOOD POOP!

Anonymous said...

Not sure about now but I do remember back when Caed was around 2 or so and we would make sure no one bothered him when he assumed the position.lol and yes we would rejoice!!!! Glade to hear thing are going good.
Miss you all
Ms. Sheri

Anonymous said...

We have poop pictures too. They are on my memory card, so when I am at CVS developing pictures I have to hurry past the poop pics so no one else will see them. So glad that Caed is doing well!

Tracy Fischer
(Caleb's mom)