Monday, December 28, 2009

Everitt Christmas 09

One Christmas down....... This year we were blessed again by having the "whole gang" together for the holidays. (generally Stan & Megan aren't able to come) It was as always too short, but we enjoyed the little time we had. This year we began a new tradition (or I hope it continues....) by playing the Christmas Eve mall game. I mentioned this in the previous post. It was lots of FUN!!!!

Here are a few highlights from our time together:





Nana & Grandaddy and ALL 7 grandkids together!


Mark (my brother), Tamara, Hannah (16), Hayden (14), and Haylee (10)


Stan (my brother), Megan, and Xan (4)


Can you say MELTDOWN???????????


Caed and his icicle sword


making food for Santa's reindeer Christmas Eve


winter wonderland!!! (along with about 100 cars stranded in the ditches)


at the mall....drawing names and clues before the game began


our gro. sacks full of "mall gifts" ready to be opened Christmas day


can you guess what clue someone had for Todd's gift? ("must be Blue in color")


Reagan


Mark, Hayden, and Haylee


sweet Xan


Hannah


Grandmother Mitchell, Caleb, & Nana


He GOT it!!!!


Grandaddy & Caleb enjoying some down time



*Todd's side will be having Christmas later this week

3 comments:

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

I love that family pic of you all and Caleb having his 'moment' he he That will be one for future birthdays!! Lovely to see pics of your extended family

Bethany said...

I laughed when I saw your family picture...leave it to a nearly 2 year old! Ha! :)
I've always seen your dad and brothers in Caed, but these pictures just reaffirm my opinion! The Everitt's have definitely left their mark!! ;) Love and miss y'all!