Saturday, October 10, 2009

Urgent need for prayer!

First off.....Caed is ok. Just continuing to try to shake this flu.


I have made many short gut and/or transplanted bowel friends in this last year. One in particular I have written about before. Devin McQueen is Caed's age, he lives in NY.....and Colleen and I write almost weekly to one another. She has helped me more times than I can count in regards to Caed (she also is a nurse). Devin received a new bowel in Feb., and has been doing awesome!!




This morning I was in COMPLETE shock as I pulled up Devin's website. He was fine.....going to school....baseball practice.......then, all of a sudden within a few short hours, he is now in a hospital fighting for his life!

PLEASE go to his site.....read his story.....and PRAY! He desperately needs it!

www.cotafordevinm.com
-then go to the "Journal" tab

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you Lori!! Glad Caed is feeling a little better..

smorris said...

Praying for Devin today.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

So glad Caed is better. Will certainly begin praying for Devin.Also that the rest of your family stays well.

Anonymous said...

So very upset to hear about Devin--He has been doing so great! I will be praying often and will turn his name in for prayer at church tomorrow. Praying for another GOD miracle in his life!
Hope Caed is feeling better today and everyone else is still OK--love to all--Grammy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Lori..will be uplifting all...it's great that God is greater than we are and we can rest in HIM...

McLays