Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Blessings


While visiting our local pumpkin farm, this particular little sign stopped me right in my tracks. It was just a small reminder of the MANY MANY blessings that the Lord continues to lavish on me. (and not just during the "Fall, " but rather all year long!) They are everywhere....and abundant. Forgive me God for taking my eyes off YOU. Remind me daily of Your faithfulness....show me the little things in life that I take for granted. Help me to live a life that trusts You......that believes You.....and that enjoys YOU!!!!

YOU are GOOD!!!
















Todd, Caed, and I leave out for NE today. Caed will undergo lots of testing Mon - Wed. However, we hope to find some time to do a few of the things we enjoy most about NE. We anticipate good reports and further confirmation of God's continued healing power. I can't say THANK YOU enough for all the prayers and words of encouragement. The Lord used every last one to do just that. I love you ALL!!!!!!

Nana is here to watch Reagan and Caleb while we are gone. I know they will have lots of fun!

Blessings to you all...........................

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hope you have a safe and wonderful trip to Omaha.. May all Caed's tests go very smoothly and reflect how wonderful he is doing!!

Always thinking about you!! Positive thoughts and prayers always!!!
Thank you for all your support during these last couple of weeks!!

Your Friend in NY

smorris said...

I will be praying that you get nothing but good reports this week! I will be thinking about you!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

You all sure are blessings in our lives! Thanks for the fun time today. Will be praying for all the upcoming "appointments".
Carol