Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fever



.....that basically sums up our day. Fever - continually! At times it would get down to 99, but has yet to totally break. Caed seems to be worse today. His voice is all but gone, and I know his throat is killing him. Todd made him a tent in the living room, and he has watched lots of movies. I know it will just take time......







Reagan is doing great! (all A's on her report card this 6 wks), and Caleb, Todd, and I have yet to show any signs of sickness. Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that the bug has gotten to your family. We will just pray that it gets over with quick and the rest do not get it. It is sure getting around fast but with rest and meds and lots of prayers just look for better days soon.

Colleen said...

Lori, I am praying for you.. Oh I can't believe you are going through this too.. Please read Devin's site.. I need your prayers desperately!!!! Things are not good.