Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The "petting zoo"

The kids had a wonderful day out with another home schooled family. Thank you Giblins for inviting us to your home. Reagan and Caed had so much fun....and talked about it the rest of the day. I lost count at the number of animals we saw.....you name it, they had it. Caed informed me when we got back that we needed to get a horse for our backyard too!! (we live in town, by the way!) He wasn't joking........ I guess he'll need to talk to his Daddy about that one. :)

As Caed was bouncing up and down from Pepper's trot, I honestly got a little teary eyed. Such a simple experience, and yet it brought great emotion. Will it always be this way for me? Will the "little things" always take my breath away with Caed? I hope so. Because it's in those times that I am reminded what a wonderful miracle he is!!!!

Thank you God....................














**always grab your camera 1st....................then the mop!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanking God with you lori! precious memories and pictures! love you! still praying

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics, as usual. Fun to see the kids on horseback. What a treat! The pic of Caleb says that you are a more relaxed mother of 3 that takes time to take a pic before cleaning up! Good for you! Looks like you will be enjoying a late Valentine outing! NEAT. Have a wonderful time.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I was teary watching Caed ride his bike last week, too. I just kept thinking, 'God is so good!' I am so glad I got to meet him. Lyndi