Friday, June 26, 2009

A Fun Week

We've had a busy, but FUN week. On Father's Day we headed to a water park and spent the day loving on our Daddy. It was a nice time to "get a away" and just enjoy being together as a family.










Next, we were able to meet some of our best friends from Edna while they were in town for a gymnastics meet. It was SO good for me.....I sure miss them a lot! Micah and Caed have been "boyfriend/girlfriend" since birth (basically). It's funny now because you can tell they are growing up. They are a little more shy now about the whole "dating" issue. ha! Little do they know...... Jennifer and Shelton and Todd and I have already arranged their marriage. :)






Then.....sprinkled all throughout this week was VBS. The kids had a great time!








Caed had a verse he memorized and said before a big crowd of parents:
"Give freely and become wealthy......be stingy and you will lose everything. PROBLEMS 11:24"

I personally think "PROBLEMS" could easily be substituted for Proverbs, don't you? ha!





Crazy hair day!


*Caed is continuing to do wonderful! Our main struggle is keeping him hydrated. If you are from TX, you know how "insanely" HOT it has been this week (and in Dallas....hitting triple digits). However....Caed has been drinking and drinking and drinking. So much so I am having to make double the ORS daily! This is such a praise!! We are not having to hound him all day long to drink. He is the one coming to ME and asking for refills. Hopefully this will only continue. Next blood draw is this coming week.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Boy... maybe Devin can learn from him!! I am still pulling my hair out trying to get him to drink. The dr's tell me in time. Your kids are beautiful and Caed looks GREAT!!! Prayers for good blood work!!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the pictures of your family.Makes me feel the love of God in what he had done in your lives. Caleb with the ice cream is so precious.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Good job on your solo Reagan and Caed, I like your verse you learned. Know y'all enjoyed VBS. Have a good week--I love Reagan, Caed and Caleb--hugs and kisses! Grammy