Friday, June 12, 2009

Art Camp

Reagan's last day of Art Camp has come and gone. She LOVED it! The high school art teacher (and friend/member of our church) taught it and did a wonderful job. Not sure what I was expecting, but it definitely far exceeded anything I thought "art camp" was. Reagan learned so much, and was introduced to many different art mediums. (glass, pottery, clay, canvas, chalk, sketching, wire sculpting, watercolor, and others I don't even know) Here is a look at some of her work:

(if you click on this picture, it will enlarge and you can get a better look) :)









Thank you Judy! She had such a wonderful week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Reagan! Loved all your art work...especially the fish, wire girl, cup....you have always been very talented and I know you enjoyed your "art camp" so much. Love you....Aunt MeMe

Anonymous said...

Great job Reagan, what an artist you are!!!!! Thanks for sharing
Sheri C.

Greggo said...

WoW!!!! Thats really good!!!! You should be proud!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the art work you did during class this past week. I know how much you enjoy painting, writing, etc., but you discovered some new art activities this week--you have lots of creative talent and may decide to be an art teacher when you grow up and teach other kids how much fun it is to make things. Thanks to mommy for sharing for all of us to see. Hope you had fun at the ball park last night. I looked for you and Caed on TV, but never saw you. Have a good weekend-I love you so much and miss you-Grammy

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a rave review! I loved having Reagan in class. We had so much fun. Wire man was my favorite :) Build some more great stuff from coat hangers. Your my treasure.
Love Always,
Mrs. Seay

Anonymous said...

Your art is beautiful Reagan, just like YOU! You definitely had the best art teacher in the world!

Hugs...Pam Peters