Monday, March 30, 2009

All smiles


....this is the look I got when Caed and his Daddy walked into the house tonight after t-ball practice!!! Yea!!! We were worried because he has continued to talk negatively about playing. Just insisting that he "did not want to play this year." We have continued to encourage him and also kindly remind him daily of THE RULE where you "can't quit if you've already paid!" ha!! (that was actually mom and dad's rule) Anyway, we decided it would be better if just he and his Daddy went to practice tonight. Todd said he was a little whiny in the beginning, but stopped very quickly. The coaches were shocked (to say the least) to see him throw! He may be little, but he has always had quite an arm. ha! He and Todd are going to make a special trip soon to buy him some cleats and a new bat.

Thank you for continuing to pray about this issue. I know it may seem small, but for us.....this is such an important year. Thank you Lord for allowing him to have a good, fun practice!!!!!

Many of you have e-mailed me concerning his t-ball schedule. So, to make it easier I will simply post it (or at least the home games):

Mon. 4/6 (6:00pm) Old Celina Park 1
Sat. 4/11 (10:00am) Old Celina Park 2
Fri. 4/24 (6:00 pm) Old Celina Park 1
Mon. 4/27 (6:00pm) Old Celina Park 1
Tues. 5/5 (6:00pm) Old Celina Park 2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh Caed--We knew you could do!!! Good Job.

Anonymous said...

Caed,
I will see you on the field on 4/24and 5/14 in Gunter. I will have to warn you, I am pretty good too! I have a new green Jedi baseball glove and a bat with flames on it. We got my new cleats last week. Until then my friend, keep on practicing!!

Cooper Raymond

Tina Coleman said...

Way to go Caed! I'm so excited for you! We continue to pray for you guys.
Hugs and kisses
Love,
Tina

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go Caed!
Jeff, Marilyn, Lily, Ben and Sam

TERS! said...

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM PLAY!!!! GO CAED!!!

Bridgette said...

I've been praying specifically for that! So glad God continues to answer our prayers and provide for your sweet family... keep hanging in there! love you all!