Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home....RUN!


Caed officially scored his first (coach-pitch) home run last night! He was so excited.....we were ecstatic! This was his last game of the season and Grandaddy & Nana were here in Celina visiting. Before his game he told me he really wanted to hit a home run for them. His first time up to bat....sure enough he DID IT! Smashed hard right over the 3rd baseman's head. His whole team played wonderful last night.....a great way to end the season.

Caed was asked to play on a summer select team, but Todd and I decided to hold off on that. We will be gone a lot during the summer and also don't want him getting burned out at 6 yrs. old! I continue to be amazed at how far this little boy has come! Who would have ever thought he would be hitting home runs 2 yrs. later? I must admit, I certainly had my doubts. Praise GOD!!



Caed at the pitcher's mound




Reagan also ended her 1st softball season last night as well. She improved SO much over these past 3 months, and has truly learned to love the sport. Can't wait to see how she grows.....


Reagan and her good friend Kyra


.....and Caleb, well, I must say he will probably miss baseball season the most out of the family! He LOVES going to the ballpark!! Can't wait to see this little 'ball of fire' out there on the field one day. One thing is for sure. He will most definitely have 2 GREAT teachers to show him the ropes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Way to go, Caed! I'm so glad Grandaddy and Nana got to see you hit a homerun. Can't wait to see yall this summer,
Mar

Grammy H. said...

Way to go, Caed..Way to go...you did it!!so excited for you....sorry I didn't get to see any of the games this season, but maybe next year....Reagan, you have really improved and I'm so glad you are liking softball...hope you will play again next year, so maybe I will get to see one of your games, too. Missed ya'll at Kambree's birthday party..you both would have had so much fun at the PowerHouse Gym!! Claire said it was the best party she has ever been to...haha...see ya'll real soon...love, kisses and hugs..Grammy

Anonymous said...

So fun to see these pics! Please tell Caed and Reagan how proud we are of them! We are getting excited about seeing you all in a few short weeks. And I get teary thinking of how God has and is healing Caed. Praise Him!!
Carol